Quality and Certifications
Each work made by D’Autore can be considered well made thanks to the steady attention that the company always has towards the research of quality. Research of the best row materials, of technological avant-garde machineries and respect of all the current safety and environmental rules as well as the sanitary regulations, make D’Autore a reliable and professional partner.
As evidence of that D’Autore has achieved different quality certifications and approvals:
- ISO 9001:2000 quality management systems
- BRC (British Retail Consortium) to guarantee that the branded products are obtained in accordance with well-defined quality standards and in compliance with hygienic and sanitary requirements. This certification is mandatory to export to United Kingdom. D’Autore obtains the A grade of this certification.
- International Standard Certification GLOBAL STANDARD FOOD SAFETY (GRADE A) AND IFS (international Food Standard), "Higher level", on the HACCP control system (Hazard Analisys Critical Control Point) on row materials, finished products and company processes; fundamental requirement for the European Market.
- GOST certification, for exporting in the Russian Market
- AIAB, Biological certification for the slicing and packaging of biological cured meats.
- Some of the D’Autore products are listed in the AIC handbook (collection of food with low risk of gluten contamination) with less than 20 ppm ( part per million) gluten, therefore suitable for people affected by celiac disease.
To download pdf version of certifications click on the logos